Friday, January 3, 2014

WELCOME 2014

Happy New Year's everyone!  We spent New Years Eve in the Texas hill country, reading books, watching Epic with Amelia, listening to the neighborhood kids blow up fireworks and eventually going to bed at my new pregnant bedtime, 9:30 p.m..  I think this is the second time in my adulthood life that I missed out on new years eve celebrations  (the first time I had food poisoning in Malaysia).  I really didn't mind at all though!

Below are some of my favorite snapshots from our 4 days out of the city and back into nature.
The three of us after a cold night camping at Pedernales Falls State Park.  
The night after we camped we decided to warm up for a couple of days at a cute one bedroom cottage in Wimberley, Texas. 
Pretty close-up.
This girl LOVES to throw rocks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment