Wednesday, January 8, 2014

NESTING

When I was pregnant with Amelia I never had a chance do some good ol' nesting.  We lived in Malaysia up until I was 7 months pregnant and didn't get to move into our new home until 2 weeks before she was born.  Even then I couldn't prepare the nursery myself because I was on bed rest due to pre-eclampsia!  It was a rough time.

A couple of days ago I started applying another coat of paint to David's childhood dresser, which now belongs to Amelia.  During her introduction stages to crayons she decided to create beautiful drawings on all of the drawers.  I also bought some boxes from Ikea in which I could store all of the toys and rearranged her bedroom.  I'm not sure if I'm completely happy with the set-up but I can always switch it up!   My dad built Amelia's crib and he's now in the process of building a matching twin bed for Amelia so that Baby K. can move into the crib.  Excitement.














2 comments:

  1. Kim, Amelia's room is adorable. The dresser looks great! Ask Amelia to keep my bed warm for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Thanks again! She's definitely been keeping your bed warm for you. She's been sleeping in it since you left.

    ReplyDelete